[FOM] Notes on "Artemov Consistency"

Artemov, Sergei SArtemov at gc.cuny.edu
Wed Apr 10 11:55:43 EDT 2019

A brief correction, not a separate posting. I hope the esteemed moderator posts it.

> T is "Artemov consistent" iff ∀n[Bew_T("~Pf(n,0=1)")]

Sadly, this is a misunderstanding, hence the whole analysis of this notion, though correct, is misplaced.

What is here called "Artemov consistency” was used in my PoC paper as a technical notion which was compared NEGATIVELY with the real consistency proposal, cf. Section 4.2 “Provability of CConPA in PA is not an answer either” (and many other comments throughout the paper). My real proposal was formulated for T=PA and it is different from ”Artemov consistency”, cf. section 5.

A real professional discussion on my real consistency proposal is actively going on through personal communications. I am working on the new version of PoC paper in which this and some other misconceptions will be specifically addressed.

I am truly grateful for your interest.

Sergei