[FOM] Provability of Consistency

Andrei Popescu A.Popescu at mdx.ac.uk
Mon Apr 1 14:38:22 EDT 2019

Dear Riki,

Thank you for the clear explanation for why my impression that this argument could be formalized in PA was wrong. (I had not ignored the truth predicates, but had wrongly believed that their behavior could be "inlined" in an inductive proof. Now I see the fundamental limitation.)

Best wishes,

Andrei