[FOM] An Error in Tarski?

Marion, Mathieu marion.mathieu at uqam.ca
Sat Sep 15 12:05:06 EDT 2018

Dear Riki,

I do not know if this is relevant - I am replying on the spot - but did you know about this paper ?

David DeVidi and Graham Solomon, "Tarski on "Essentially Richer" Metalanguages", Journal of Philosophical Logic, Vol. 28, No. 1 (Feb., 1999), pp. 1-28.

It might be relevant, given that the share qualms about the same point.

As ever,

Mathieu