[FOM] About Set Theory with negation of the existence of an empty set

Lukasz T. Stepien sfstepie at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Thu Nov 8 15:42:16 EST 2018

 Dear Prof. Dorin

   I have found some papers (maybe you know them), where among others,
the non-existence of empty set is discussed:

   Frédéric Nef, « Which Variety of Realism? Some Asseverations on the
Dependence of Abstracta upon Concreta », _Philosophia Scientiæ_ [En
ligne], 12-1 | 2008, mis en ligne le 01 avril 2011, consulté le 08
novembre 2018. URL :
http://journals.openedition.org/philosophiascientiae/208 ; DOI :
10.4000/philosophiascientiae.208

   Rafal Urbaniak, "Some Problems with the Leśniewskian foundations of
mathematics", http://www.ucalgary.ca/~rzach/static/banff/urbaniak.pdf

   John Wigglesworth , "Metaphysical Dependence and Set Theory",
https://academicworks.cuny.edu/gc_etds/1697/  .

                       With respect

                     Łukasz T. Stępień

---