[FOM] "Proofs of life"

José Manuel Rodriguez Caballero josephcmac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 15:55:34 EST 2018

Dear Dr. Vestergaard,

  I would like to suggest you to apply your approach to cancer cells,
following Warburg’s theory. There are many controversies about Warburg’s
point of view, but as far as I know, all the attempt of refutations were
counterattacked by Warburg himself and by his followers.

Here is the main reference:

Warburg, O. (1956). On the origin of cancer cells. Science, 123(3191),
309-314.

https://www.jstor.org/stable/pdf/1750066.pdf?casa_token=LA_9haDJ8xsAAAAA:EBO2uCgdY7EJh3ZhkfmX7AtoYr_M5Xfv6lip-oX6I-TBG_6FsJrH5H1JWgbG-fgUKMZqI4L2R_piQ5qnGNTuXSaEbEZz-2cpiejJxhfux_1fXw49LSmp

Sincerely yours,
José Manuel Rodriguez Caballero