[FOM] CfP: DMV-Studienrendenkolleg UnDecidability ; 29.-30.06.2018 ; Hamburg Germany

Deniz Sarikaya Deniz_Sarikaya at hotmail.de
Sat Jan 27 16:41:04 EST 2018

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION

Workshop "DMV-Studierendenkolleg UnDecidability"
29.-30. June 2018
Hamburg, Germany

There is no participation fee, but registration is required until 01. June 2018.
The number of participants is limited and distributed by a first-come
first-served principle! We also offer a small catering.

WEBSITE
https://www.math.uni-hamburg.de/undecidability/

CONFIRMED SPEAKERS
Carolin Antos (U Konstanz)
Nathan Bowler (U Hamburg)
Martin Goldstern (TU Vienna)
Pascal Gollin (U Hamburg)
Regula Krapf (U Koblenz-Landau)
Christian Reiher (U Hamburg)
Daniel T. Soukup (U Vienna)

WHAT
This two-day DMV Studierendenkolleg is concerned with the topic of undecidability.
In several talks and workshops we will be introduced to the topic and receive an overview, also concerning the intersections with other topics in mathematics (here infinite combinatorics).
Finally we will catch a glimpse of the current state of research in two research talks.

WHO
The DMV Studierendenkolleg targets students of Mathematics or similar subjects.
Although the main target audience are master students we are looking forward to also welcome interested bachelor or PhD students.

SPONSORING
Here we would like to sincerely thank our sponsors, who made this event possible!
These are the German Mathematical Society (Deutsche Mathematiker-Vereinigung, DMV), the Department of Mathematics of the University of Hamburg and the Marie Curie Individual Fellowship (H2020-MSCA-IF-2015) project number
706219 - REGPROP.

CONTACT
undecidability (dot) math (at) uni-hamburg (dot) de

We are looking forward to welcome you in Hamburg!
Karl Heuer, Hendrik Niehaus and Deniz Sarikaya