[FOM] The gold standard and FLT

Franck Slama franck.slama.pro at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 05:17:24 EST 2018

Apologies for all the the typos, typing on a phone in a bus wasn't the best
idea.
Amongst them :
- (paragraph 1, line 3) "in its naive *forme*"
- (paragraph 3, line 1) "*it's* because instead of working with a precise
set of axiom"
- (paragraph 3, line 5) "they need to be careful with what *they*
manipulate"
- (paragraph3, line 11) "is *there* a risk to proceed like that ?"
- (paragraph 3, line 12) "Whether it is the fact that *there* exists an
appropriate system or the list of axioms of ZFC does not matter to me"
And without doubt certainly many others.

Best,

Franck