[FOM] Sergeyev-gate

katzmik at macs.biu.ac.il katzmik at macs.biu.ac.il
Fri Aug 31 03:40:37 EDT 2018

Hi José,

Thanks for an interesting comment.

As far as formalizing things in a proof assistant, in Sergeyev's case it would
be difficult not only because there are glaring inconsistencies in his
production but especially because he raises imprecision about definitions to
the level of a methodological postulate (see his postulate 2).

Cheers,

MK