[FOM] PA inconsistencies

Harvey Friedman hmflogic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 12:38:55 EDT 2018

I meant an depth development of actual mathematics, (analysis,
algebra, number theory, differential equations, topology, geometry,
group theory, etc,.), not computational complexity developments or
math logic developments.

If you still regard your answer as responsive, it would be nice to
give some more information ahead of subscribers tracking down