[FOM] death of Mike Gordon

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Sun Sep 3 16:50:33 EDT 2017

Valeria de Paiva has asked me to post this:

Dear all,

I'm sorry to report that Mike Gordon died peacefully on the evening of
August, 22nd, 2017 after a short illness. He is survived by his wife of 38
years Avra Cohn and by his sons Katriel and Reuben. He'll be greatly missed
by his family and friends, but equally by the academic community of which
he was such a long-standing pillar. There will be a memorial service in
Cambridge in due course to celebrate his life.

Please do forward this message to any mailing lists or people that you
think would like to know.

Best,
Avra, Reuben and Katriel

https://www.cl.cam.ac.uk/misc/obituaries/gordon/