[FOM] Fwd: Midwest PhilMath Workshop 18

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Wed May 24 01:58:53 EDT 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Detlefsen <mdetlef1 at nd.edu>
Date: Tue, May 23, 2017 at 7:07 PM
Subject: Midwest PhilMath Workshop 18
To: Detlefsen Mic <mdetlef1 at nd.edu>

Dear Friends & Colleagues,

This is an invitation to the eighteenth annual Midwest PhilMath Workshop
(MWPMW 18), to be held at Notre Dame the weekend of Saturday, October 14th
and Sunday, October 15th, 2017. As usual, the plan is for a full day of
talks and discussions on Saturday and a half day on Sunday. Also as usual,
there will be a workshop lunch and a workshop dinner on Saturday, with all
participants invited to attend as guests of the university.

If you would like to give a talk, please email a pdf of your talk or a
substantial summary of it to Paddy (pblanche at nd.edu), Tim (tbays at nd.edu),
Curtis (cfranks at nd.edu) and me (mdetlef1 at nd.edu). We would like to have all
proposals for talks by August 28th so that we can set the program by mid
September. Talks should be 35--40 minutes in length, with 15--20 minutes
left for discussion.

We'll be in contact later with further information.

You can also get updates at the workshop’s website: https://mdetlefsen.
nd.edu/midwest-philmath-workshop/midwest-philmath-workshop-18/

We hope you're having a good spring, and we look forward to seeing you at
MWPMW 18 in October.

Cordially,

Mic Detlefsen, Paddy Blanchette, Tim Bays and Curtis Franks
Directorate, MWPMW 18