[FOM] Position Openning

Insall, Eugene insall at mst.edu
Wed Mar 29 14:41:57 EDT 2017

Dear FOM Colleagues:

We have a new opening.  It is NOT a research oriented position, and it is NOT a tenure track position, so if you suggest it to someone or consider it yourself, please keep that in mind.  However, for some people working in positions that require a large teaching commitment, this position may be a little better.  It is a 12 credit hour teaching commitment (I've recently learned that some friends at other universities are teaching more than that, and the 16 to 20 credit hour loads are debilitating).  Here is a link to the position announcement:

https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/10152

If you apply or you know someone who does, feel free to let me know.  I am not on the hiring committee, but I should be given an opportunity to bend the ears of those who are on the committee.

Matt Insall,
Associate Professor of Mathematics
Missouri University of Science and Technology
Rolla MO 65409-0020
insall at mst.edu
(573)341-4901
Sent from r10