[FOM] Godel and PA

Joe Shipman joeshipman at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 22:07:37 EST 2017

I'm aware of that, I was making a more mundane technical point, which is that it's much easier to get to the core results and separate the philosophy from the details by using exponentiation, and concentrate all the technical  difficulty in the "representing exponentiation" part which is an interesting stand-alone result anyway.

-- JS

Sent from my iPhone