[FOM] Teach Yourself Logic 2017 Study Guide

Peter Smith ps218 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jan 6 06:12:30 EST 2017

Just to announce that there is a new version of the Teach Yourself Logic
Study Guide to mathematical logic textbooks. This is a 90pp pdf covering
everything from just a step up from "baby logic" onwards to seriously
advanced stuff -- student readers can select whatever bits are
appropriate.

Last year's version was (rather startlingly) viewed over 50K times from
my academia.edu page. So, imperfect and patchy though it may be, there
seems to be some need for such a Guide! Hence please do spread the word
to students.

You can get it, by preference, from my academia.edu page, direct link

http://www.academia.edu/30690148/Teach_Yourself_Logic_2017_A_Study_Guide

It is also available from

http://www.logicmatters.net/tyl/

--