[FOM] Absolute undecidability

Arne Hole arne.hole at ils.uio.no
Sat Feb 4 03:31:24 EST 2017

I have now uploaded much more material concerning my absolute undecidability project on my web page

http://folk.uio.no/arnehole/

In addition to an updated version of the  PowerPoint, there is now a pdf of the current version of my main paper, a first draft for a paper about applications to physics, and a description of background and context. While several people have shown interest in this project, I am still waiting for the kind of general reaction which would correspond to my own perceptions of the results. Cf the context file and the physics file. Now essentially all the cards are on the table, so once again I have high hopes.

Best wishes,
Arne H.