[FOM] attempted proof that choiceless cardinals are inconsistent

Rupert McCallum rupertmccallum at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 09:20:26 EST 2017

As things stand the proof of Lemma 0.4 is incorrect, because I wrongly assume that N \cap (HOD)^V_\lambda=(HOD)^V_\lambda. Right now I can't see any way to save it, but I believe the other parts of the argument are still correct and may yield something interesting. However, I will need to re-think. Please let me know if you see any way to get something interesting out of the parts of the argument that are correct, or if any part of the arguments for Lemmas 0.2 and 0.3 need clarifying.