[FOM] CH and platonism

Arnon Avron aa at tau.ac.il
Sat Oct 29 00:52:58 EDT 2016

Already the identity of PN is not absolute, and depends
on the identity of the universe of sets, to say nothing
about PPN. So although formally there is a difference between
third-degree platonism and stronger forms of platonism,
I do not see the essential big difference.

   An informative question: do smallists (to adopt your name)
stop at PPN, and if so - why there, and not, say, at PPPPN?

Arnon