[FOM] Fwd: MWPMW 17

Martin Davis martin at eipye.com
Thu Nov 3 15:58:38 EDT 2016

Michael Detlefsen <mdetlef1 at nd.edu>
Date: Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 12:28 PM
Subject: MWPMW 17
To: Detlefsen Mic <mdetlef1 at nd.edu>
Cc: Blanchette Patricia <pblanche at nd.edu>, Franks Curtis <cfranks at nd.edu>

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I hope this note finds you well. We’re looking forward to seeing you at the
MWPMW 17, Nov 12th and 13th.
I think we’ve got a strong program, and one that should prove stimulating.

The program and other information is available at the workshop website at:

https://mdetlefsen.nd.edu/midwest-philmath-workshop/mwpmw-17/

Please make sure you’ve registered for the workshop (you can do so by
clicking the registration button on the first
page of the workshop website).

Please also plan your presentations to ensure that they take no longer than
40-45 minutes.

Last but not least, safe travels to all of you.

Best,

Mic