[FOM] Why did Kleene name it "T"?

Daniel Schwartz schwartz at cs.fsu.edu
Sat May 21 10:25:37 EDT 2016

I've always suspected that it stood for "Turing", but really don't know.

--Dan Schwartz

Dr. Daniel G. Schwartz                            Office    850-644-5875
Dept. of Computer Science, MC 4530                CS Dept   850-644-4029
Florida State University                          Fax       850-644-0058
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4530                        schwartz at cs.fsu.edu
U.S.A.                                   http://www.cs.fsu.edu/~schwartz