[FOM] Fwd: Philosophical intuitions of mathematicians, your help please

L P Cruz, PhD lpc at sleekersoft.com
Mon May 16 01:46:03 EDT 2016

--

Warm regards,

Lito P. Cruz, PhD
Consulting Director
http://www.sleekersoft.com
WARNING!!! : The information in this email is confidential and private.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the
information and any disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error,
please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also
delete this email and destroy any hard copies produced.

Links:
------
[2] http://goo.gl/Gu5S4E