[FOM] foundations meeting/FOMUS/discussion

Joao Marcos botocudo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 20:12:15 EDT 2016

>> I found the following on the Internet:
>> http://www.bristol.ac.uk/media-library/sites/arts/research/homotopy-type/documents/identity-in-hott-part-one.pdf
>>Unfortunately, I do not see any indication of who the authors are of
>>this internet manuscript, which is a bit strange and frustrating.
>
> I assume that this has been prepared for blind review, which is why it doesn't have the authors stated. From the other papers they cite as being by them, however, we can see that (at least some of them) are philosophers at the University of Bristol, which has several philosophers interested in HoTT. I will not say more at the moment, since the paper may very well be under review by someone reading FOM right now.

This appears to have already been published:
http://philmat.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/3/386.abstract

As it turns out, the authors are currently organizing the following event:
  Homotopy Type Theory in Logic, Metaphysics
    and Philosophy of Physics
  University of Bristol
  13-15 September 2016
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.science.philosophy.region.europe/21329