[FOM] Paraconsistent Newsletter Winter 2016

jean-yves beziau beziau100 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 08:36:16 EST 2016

We are launching the new version of the paraconsistent newsletter on the
web.
As before we are giving news about recent published books and papers,
forthcoming events of interest for paraconsistentits, and offering free
vacation to the island of inconsistency.

Starting from now on, for each edition of the paraconsistent newsletter,
we will have a short interview of a paraconsistent woman and/or man and/or
robot. We start with the Pope of Paraconsistency, Newton C.A. da Costa.

Click on the link below and enjoy !
http://www.paraconsistency.org/2016w