[FOM] Complex-valued logic

Sandro Skansi skansi.sandro at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 04:00:08 EDT 2016

Dear FOM,

I am trying to address an engineering problem using fuzzy membership
functions, and tried to make an algebra based on two fuzzy dimensions. The
resulting system should have a (currently unknown) bounding property
between these two fuzzy values, and it ocurred to me it could be perhaps
presented using complex-valued membership functions. Does anyone know about
some recent papers addressing complex-valued logic?

Thank you and all the best,
Sandro

P.s. I want to thank all the FOMers that read my recent paper for their
valuable suggestions--I will try to address all the criticism and keep you
posted!