[FOM] position in mathematical logic at Jagiellonian University in Kraków

Marcin Mostowski m.mostowski at uw.edu.pl
Sun Jul 17 10:29:54 EDT 2016

Dear FOM-ers,

The position of adiunkt (roughly equivalent to: associated professor) in mathematical logic at The Institute of Philosophy of Jagiellonian University in Kraków is open to August 2.

Jagiellonian University is the oldest university in Poland, and currently one of two – the other one is Warsaw University - biggest and most highly evaluated universities in Poland.

The official advertisement is in Polish:

http://www.bip.uj.edu.pl/documents/1384597/126392020/op-wfiloz-zl-adiu-30-VI.pdf

This is so because of polish law on defending polish language.

However the position is not restricted to Polish speaking candidates. Of course fluency in Polish would be an advantage.

Currently I am partially engaged at The Department of Logic there, and I can help anybody interested in the position. It means sending the official English translation of the official advertisement and supporting filling appropriate forms. Of course you can apply without my help.

Remember: the deadline is 2 August 2016. In this time a complete paper application should be present in the university office.

Marcin Mostowski