[FOM] New book: Kurt Gödel. Philosopher-Scientist

WILLIAM TAIT williamtait at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 20:14:37 EDT 2016

It is good that this volume of essays based on the Godel notebooks, Max Phil, is published. It would be even better to have the translation from shorthand of the notebooks themselves available to everyone. I have found that Godel is better at explaining what he means than anyone else has so far been.

Sent from my iPad