[FOM] LC2016: approaching deadlines

Nicola Gambino N.Gambino at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Apr 14 08:43:30 EDT 2016

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am writing to kindly remind you of some approaching deadines related to the Logic Colloquium 2016, to be held at the University of Leeds from July 31st to August 6th:

- April 29th: deadline for submission of abstracts for contributed talks
- May 2nd: deadline for submission of travel grant applications
- May 15th: deadline for early registration (which guarantees a lower registration fee and on-campus accommodation)

Further information is available from the website

www.lc2016.leeds.ac.uk

In light of the ongoing discussion on HoTT/UF on FOM, I would like to point out that the LC2016 programme includes a series of three tutorial lectures by Thierry Coquand on Univalent Foundations of Mathematics.

With best regards,
Nicola Gambino (on behalf of the organizing committee)

===
Dr Nicola Gambino
School of Mathematics
University of Leeds