[FOM] FOM/expanded discussion

Harvey Friedman hmflogic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:54:40 EDT 2015

I offer suggestions as to how FOM can take further advantage of the
New Interactive Electronic Reality for advancing f.o.m.

1. When readers come across one or more articles or abstracts in
f.o.m. that they would like to see discussed on the FOM, it would be
valuable to have an FOM posting indicating this, and any features that
have piqued their interest. The reader does not have to initiative the
discussion.

2. When readers think of f.o.m. topics that they would like to see
discussed on the FOM, again it would be nice to see an FOM posting to
this effect. Also the reader does not have to start the discussion.

I think that FOM can easily establish its natural position as the
Interactive Electronic place of record for discussion of f.o.m.
related ideas and developments.

Harvey Friedman