[FOM] bad typo in #626

Harvey Friedman hmflogic at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 02:06:34 EDT 2015

I want to immediately correct a bad typo in
http://www.cs.nyu.edu/pipermail/fom/2015-September/019194.html and not
wait for a more polished version with more results, as promised.

I wrote

PROPOSITION. Every purely universal generous subset of T(Q,k)  has a
locally optimal element which is shift invariant over {0,...,k}.

Should be

PROPOSITION. Every nonempty purely universal generous subset of T(Q,k)  has a
locally optimal element which is shift invariant over {1,...,k-1}.

I will probably add "nonempty" into the definition of generous in the
next numbered posting, so it won't have to be mentioned in the
Proposition.

Harvey Friedman