[FOM] The incomplete logic needed for mathematics

Harvey Friedman hmflogic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:30:40 EDT 2015

Since you say that this ancestral logic is an extension of FOL, does
it come equipped like FOL with a recursive set of axioms that can be
displayed nicely, regardless of whether or not you have a suitable
completeness theorem?

And since it is as you say an extension of FOL, is there nicely
presented recursively axiomatized systems as such?

1. An Ancestral arithmetic which is essentially different from PA?
2. An Ancestral Z_2 which is essentially different from Z_2?
3  An Ancestral Z which is essentially different from Z?
4. An Ancestral simple theory of types essentially different from the usual?
5. An Ancestral ZF essentially different from ZF?

Harvey Friedman