[FOM] "The unbearable ghastliness of EFQ...": corrigendum

Tennant, Neil tennant.9 at osu.edu
Thu Sep 3 10:36:20 EDT 2015

I apologize for not having caught the automatic spell-checker's substitution of "hyperexistential" for the intended "hyperexponential" in my last email. I realize now that Bill Gates must have been so effective at creating his own world of values that a wretched spellchecker descended from his original invention would choose the former weird alternative (which is a non-word, according to the OED) to what was intended (and actually typed).
Neil Tennant