[FOM] Shipman seeks weaker complexity separations

roux cody cody.roux at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 23:12:50 EDT 2015

Dear Martin,

I'm afraid if you are referring to the hierarchy LOGSPACE < NC < P < NP <
PSPACE, none of the inclusions are known to be strict (to the best of my
knowledge).

The complexity zoo is pretty up to date with current knowledge about these
questions:

https://complexityzoo.uwaterloo.ca/Complexity_Zoo

Best,

Cody