[FOM] FW: Springer make many logic books freely downloadable

Lukasz T. Stepien sfstepie at cyf-kr.edu.pl
Wed Dec 30 19:41:39 EST 2015

 Dear Colleagues

  As I have seen, CURRENTLY, only one book on mathematical logic: Thomas
Piecha, Peter Schroeder-Heister - Editors, "Advances in Proof-Theoretic
Semantics" (The Series: Trends in Logic, vol. 43), is free on Springer
website:

  http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-22686-6

 By the way, I wish you All the Best in New Year 2016.

                                         Best Regards,

                                       Lukasz T. Stepien
---

Lukasz T. Stepien

The Pedagogical University of Cracow
Chair of Computer Science and Computational Methods,
ul. Podchorazych 2
30-084 Krakow
Poland

tel. +48 12 662-78-54, +48 12 662-78-44