[FOM] Removing Deep Pathology 1

katzmik at macs.biu.ac.il katzmik at macs.biu.ac.il
Sun Aug 23 08:22:59 EDT 2015

Colin, the Hopf fibration starts out as a fibration of the 3-sphere, but you
can easily translant this to 3-space using stereographic projection.  The
circles remain true round circles (though of course of different radius)
except for the one passing though the origin which becomes a line.  That's why
it does not solve the problem of partitioning 3-space into circles
(literally), as noted before by one of the participants.  MK