[FOM] non-extensional models of set theory

Alasdair Urquhart urquhart at cs.toronto.edu
Thu Apr 2 10:56:55 EDT 2015

Robin Gandy published two papers on the axiom of extensionality in the
JSL.

 	On the Axiom of Extensionality Part 1: JSL Vol. 21 (1956), pp. 36-48

This proves the consistency of TT+Ext relative to TT, where TT is
the simple theory of types.

 	On the Axiom of Extensionality Part 2: JSL Vol. 24 (1959), pp. 287-300.

This proves the consistency of GB+Ext relative to GB, where GB is
Goedel-Bernays set theory.