[FOM] Formalisation of the Banach fixed point theorem and the Picard-Lindelöf theorem

Marco Maggesi maggesi at math.unifi.it
Thu Nov 27 05:52:14 EST 2014

Dear Mario,

thank you very much for your answer.  I wasn't aware about this
formalisation in Metamath.

I found two other recent related works.  One in Isabelle/HOL:

Fabian Immler, Johannes Hölzl,
"Numerical Analysis of Ordinary Differential Equations in Isabelle/HOL"
Interactive Theorem Proving
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 7406, 2012, pp 377-392

The other in Coq:

Evgeny Makarov, Bas Spitters,
"The Picard Algorithm for Ordinary Differential Equations in Coq"
Interactive Theorem Proving
Lecture Notes in Computer Science Volume 7998, 2013, pp 463-468

Marco