[FOM] Really Large Infinitary Languages

Alasdair Urquhart urquhart at cs.toronto.edu
Sat Nov 22 16:25:26 EST 2014

I don't quite understand this question.  If you are working
in NBG set theory, then you might write the conjunction
of a proper class C of propositions as the ordered pair
< &,C >, let's say.

But then C would be a member of a class, which is impossible
in NBG.  So, the formulation of the question is not
clear to me.