[FOM] Foundational Links

Harvey Friedman hmflogic at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 21:21:21 EDT 2014

https://u.osu.edu/friedman.8/

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdRdeExwKiWndBl4YOxBTEQ

Also, there are a lot of interesting videos on "Frontiers of
Incompleteness" at

http://logic.harvard.edu/efi.php#multimedia

FOM subscribers can discuss these presentations in detail by referring to
exact locations in the videos. Obviously there are enough issues relevant
to the FOM that are discussed here to make this a rather interesting
venture.

I'm very booked up for a while, so I wasn't going to dig into this right
away. I'm hoping that some others will start. I.e., comment on these
presentations point by point.

I think this would be more interesting - or at least different - than
commenting on written text.

Harvey Friedman