[FOM] A question concerning incompleteness

Arnon Avron aa at tau.ac.il
Sat Jun 7 02:23:58 EDT 2014

Thanks again, Richard for your very helpful replies!

Thanks also to Panu Raatikainen and André Rognes for their replies.
However, their replies were based on a wrong interpretation
of what I had intended to ask. I did not mean the deletion of the
axiom that states that 0 has no prdecessor, but the one that states
that any other number does have a prdecessor. Accordingly, the systems
I had in mind obviously do not have finite models.

Arnon