[FOM] consistency of NF?

Gabbay, Murdoch M.Gabbay at hw.ac.uk
Sat Jul 5 01:43:40 EDT 2014

Cody Roux asked:

> Just to be clear, with respect to what are they showing consistency of
> NF?

The paper at http://arxiv.org/abs/1406.4060 asserts consistency relative to ZF but may well be, without modification, already a proof of consistency relative to Z.  Now that the issue has been raised, I can confirm that I can't see any use of Replacement in the paper.

Spotting Replacement hasn't been a professional issue for me before.  If somebody sees a use of Replacement in my paper then please let me know where it is.  I can't see one.

Jamie

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.