[FOM] What is second order ZFC?

jkennedy at mappi.helsinki.fi jkennedy at mappi.helsinki.fi
Fri Sep 6 04:03:13 EDT 2013

My paper in the current September issue of the BSL puts second order L
into a wider context and discusses examples of L constructed with
different logics, some of which are fragments of second order logic.
(This work is joint with Magidor and Vaananen).

--
P.O. Box 68 (Gustaf Hällströmin katu 2b)
FI-00014 University of Helsinki, Finland