[FOM] Least Fixed Point Logic

Sandro Skansi skansi.sandro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 17:34:01 EST 2013

Dear FOMers,

Can anyone please give me some pointers on where to find more on the least
fixed point logic (FO(LFP), LFPL)? I am particularly interested in proof
systems for LFPL (as well as general articles on LFPL, including
completness/incompletness proofs (is it complete?)), but I was not able to
locate any articles dealing with this system, and the description in
Immerman's Descriptive Complexity is quite brief and a bit informal for my
needs.

Thank you all in advance,

Sandro