[FOM] From theorems of infinity to axioms of infinity

Panu Raatikainen panu.raatikainen at helsinki.fi
Mon Mar 11 01:12:25 EDT 2013

Surely Hilbert's non-traditional view of what axioms are and do was
behind Zermelo.

Best, Panu

--
Panu Raatikainen

Ph.D., University Lecturer
Docent in Theoretical Philosophy

Theoretical Philosophy
Department of Philosophy, History, Culture and Art Studies
P.O. Box 24  (Unioninkatu 38 A)
FIN-00014 University of Helsinki
Finland

E-mail: panu.raatikainen at helsinki.fi