[FOM] Query on "Solovay's Inacessible"

Joe Shipman JoeShipman at aol.com
Sun Apr 28 20:33:50 EDT 2013

That's what I thought. The reason I brought this up is that a physicist has been telling me that the math for Quantum Field Theory would be easier and more natural if you scrapped AC and used the axiom that all sets of reals are Lebesgue measurable. Physicists don't care about nonmeasurable sets.

-- JS

Sent from my iPhone