[FOM] FOM Digest, Vol 124, Issue 17.Librationist Closures of the Paradoxes

Frode Bjørdal frode.bjordal at ifikk.uio.no
Sun Apr 28 19:57:53 EDT 2013

Librationism, which I now give the name £ (libra), is not based upon a
formal or logical system. So a fortiori, £ is not based upon any
paraconsistent logic. All theses of classical logic are theses of £, and no
thesis of £ is an anti-thesis of classical logic. £ suffices for
mathematics beyond predicativity, and accounts for paradoxes in a manner
distinct from that of other approaches in the literature.

--

Frode Bjørdal
Professor i filosofi