[FOM] Uniformly Reflexive Structures (URS)

David Leduc david.leduc6 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 21 09:42:41 EDT 2013

Thank you very much for the reference. I have no doubt it is a great work
since you recommended it. However it is not what I expected.

In the introduction of the first paper by Wagner on URS it is written: "we
want to develop our axiomatic structure on a sufficiently abstract level so
that [...] it does not depend [...] on special specific functions." But
then two of the three axioms are stating the existence of special specific
functions alpha and psi! Well, it looks to me like yet another
Turing-complete programming language although this time it is disguised as
an axiomatic system.

D.