[FOM] Updates to "Elementary Set Theory with a Universal Set"

Randall Holmes m.randall.holmes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 16:02:53 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

I am currently editing the online version of my elementary set theory text
using NFU, found at
http://math.boisestate.edu/~holmes/holmes/head.pdf(with the kind
permission of my publishers), with an eye to producing an
"official" second edition.

If you know of any errata in this text that particularly annoy you, please
advise me.  You might possibly need to do this even if you have already
sent me corrections:  the version I am working from may not be the very
latest version previously posted, and I have had trouble finding all the
earlier mail about corrections.  If you are inspired to take a look at it
for the first time and feel inclined to comment, feel free.

--
Sincerely, Randall Holmes

Any opinions expressed above are not the
official opinions of any person or institution.