[FOM] Announcement

Craig Smorynski smorynski at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 17 18:44:17 EDT 2012

As long as I am enrolled in FOM I might as well take the opportunity of announcing that I have published three books with College Publications in London, one of which concerns foundational matters and might be of interest to subscribers of the list. This is Adventures in Formalism, a sort of history of formalism through the ages from Euclid to Dirac and beyond. A huge chunk of the book covers foundational work of the 19th century and one chapter is devoted to the axiomatic method.

The other two books are of no special relevance to FOM.
Craig