[FOM] postdoc in Udine

Alberto Marcone alberto.marcone at dimi.uniud.it
Thu Mar 29 09:55:03 EDT 2012

Dear all,
next week there will be a call for a postdoc position (formally assegno
di ricerca = research check) in Udine (Italy) about "Reverse mathematics
and computable mathematics". The position will be for 12 months starting
in September or October 2012. The yearly amount, after all taxes, is
17577 Euros (about 1464 Euros per month). We'll try to help with a bit
of research money for attending conferences, etc.

I am sending out this message in advance because the deadline for
applications will be about 10 days from the call, and there will be no
online applications. Feel free to circulate this information.

I recommend the potential applicants to get in touch with me as soon as
possible: I'll try to answer their questions and send them timely
information about the application procedure. At
http://www.uniud.it/ricerca/finanziamenti/assegni/bandi_attivi?lingua=eng
they can find information about the last call (that did not concern
logic): you can get an idea of what you need to do in order to apply
(for people living abroad it is possible to send the application by
courier).

Best wishes,
Alberto
Alberto Marcone                            alberto.marcone at dimi.uniud.it
Dip. di Matematica e Informatica
Universita' di Udine                                tel: +39-0432-558482
via delle Scienze 206                               fax: +39-0432-558499
33100 Udine
Italy                       http://users.dimi.uniud.it/~alberto.marcone/