[FOM] f.o.m. documentary 2

Adam Lesnikowski adam at math.berkeley.edu
Fri Feb 17 02:12:22 EST 2012

Great idea for a f.o.m. documentary, I would be excited to see it once it's
finished!

Regarding f.o.m.-related general audience documentaries and to get a sense
of what's been done, I would recommend these two recent ones from the bbc.
The first's on infinity, and the second's on cantor/boltzmann/turing/godel:

"To infinity and beyond":  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNJgXbAFmmQ

"Dangerous knowledge":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVWbWSkh6lI&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL9D37605FD02395F0

Best wishes,