[FOM] FOM posting: EFI Project

Marc Alcobé García malcobe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 08:56:04 EDT 2011

Dear FOMers,

Let me invite you to participate in the EFI Project's discussion group:

http://groups.google.com/group/discussingthefrontiers/topics

One of the aims of Koellner's project is to make us think
_collectivelly_ about the many issues posed by the incompleteness
phenomena, so diversity of ideas is a must for this project to
succeed!

Please feel free to make your contributions in whatever form you
prefer (comments, questions, etc.). It doesn't matter if you have not
been able to examine all of the material available, although it
certainly deserves a careful look. It is available at:

http://logic.harvard.edu/#

under the "EFI Project" link and then under the "Material" section.

For those of you who do not want to register as members of the group,
it is still possible to send messages to it through
discussingthefrontiers at googlegroups dot com.

Best,

Marc.